Here are the courses we’re delivering to you in the January 2019 Release:
Presenting for Sales People – Sales Mastery Collection
Presenting in general and presenting in sales are crucially different. If your salespeople don’t understand that, they could be costing your organization time, money, and resources.
This course will not only explain the type of presenting they should be doing, it’ll also give a lot of tips on how to increase efficiency.
Cultural Awareness in Hospitality – Customer Service (Hospitality) Collection
Everyone’s different, sure. But, some people are quite a bit different than others. Even though deep down we’re all the same.
Confused? I’m not surprised. Luckily, this course will help you understand how to account for cultural differences in the hospitality sector.
Upselling in Hospitality – Customer Service (Hospitality) Collection
Did you know that most people would be up for spending more on leisure time if they thought it would enhance their experience? Well, now you do.
You can learn a lot more about how to upsell in the hospitality sector if you take this course.
Overview of FCRA (US) – Policy and Compliance Collection
We’ve all spent time, lying awake in the twilight hours, bedcovers pulled up to our ears, ruminating about “What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?”
Well, ruminate no longer! This course will give you an overview of what it is and what you need to know about it.
There are also four courses in the Human Resources Collection that we’ve remastered and updated, including:
- Effective Absence Management (2019)
- Discipline and Grievance (2019)
- Termination of Employment (2019)
- Performance Reviews (2019)
But wait, there’s more!
We’ve also got ten Litmos Studios courses for you to enjoy:
- Become an Effective Leader (Part 1) (2019)
- Become an Effective Leader (Part 2) (2019)
- Constructive Feedback (2019)
- Communication Skills All Managers Must Master (2019)
- Developing Management Skills (2019)
- Designing Effective Teams (2019)
- Leadership versus Management (2019)
- Managing Teams (2019)
- Disabilities – Opening Doors To All Candidates (2019)
- What is Diversity and Inclusion (2019)
This is perfect for those of you whose New Year’s resolution is to learn more. Mine’s to eat less junk. I give it eight days, max.
Don’t think we’re resting on our laurels; we’re already working away on courses lined up for February. Still, if you’ve got any ideas for new titles, or feedback on existing ones, let us know!