October’s here, and you can’t half tell. Half the northern hemisphere is frozen over and the other half is decked-out in pumpkins, plastic skeletons, and bat stickers.
But, like the industrious grasshopper from that fable (or was it the ant?), at Litmos Heroes we’ve been working hard the past few months to make sure you’ll have some lovely new courses to digest as we head towards the end of the year. See the complete release notes here.
Here’s what new courses you can expect this month:
- Instagram (Online social presence)
- Memory Skills (60 second skills)
We’ve also updated courses in our Human Resources, Health and Safety, and Healthcare Compliance library:
- Holding the Handrail (UK.EU)
- See it, Sort It, Report It (UK.EU)
- Fire Warden Essentials (UK.EU)
- Recruitment Law, Part One – IRCA and Patriot Act in the U.S.
- Recruitment Law, Part Two – EEO Set of Laws in the U.S.
- EMTALA and Patient Intake
- Essentials of HIV/AIDS for Healthcare Employees
- Obstetrical Safety Issues and Preventing Infant Abduction
- Advanced Directives and End of Life Care: Joint Commission Standards
- Red Flag Rule
Plenty to sink your teeth into these courses. Picture a vampire or werewolf saying that, if you want to feel more Halloweenie.
Lastly, like a DJ at an awful Halloween disco, we’re taking requests for any courses you might want to see in future.
Send us any thoughts you have and we’ll get back to you. Have a great month!